Saturday, August 13, 2011

Moroccan Beef Tagine (Jamie Oliver)

I thought that since I am so lucky as to receive some 3 hat quality meals and in the absence of Master Chef I'd share with you good folk when I masticating a huge quality meal. I'll give an impression of the outcome, share secret recipes and give a shout out to the particular cookbook when it applies.

Tonight I was lucky enough be eating Beef Tagine from Jamie Does... Morocco.

My lovely wife substituted squash for sweet potato and I loved it. The cous cous was perfectly cooked but it was the spices (cumin, paprika, ginger, cinnamon, salt and pepper) and the beef that made the dish. The beef was slow cooked for 3 hours and peeled off the fork like paint off my house.

My 22 month old son was sucking it down like Darjeeling so that only solidifies this dish as a winner.


Lindsay Cuisine Rating: 9 out of 10

Until then hail to the 15!

No comments:

Post a Comment