Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dad again - Countdown begins!

There is less than 48 hours to go until my gorgeous wife gives me the greatest gift in life, for a second time. A baby *****.

I have been blessed with an amazing son - Benjamin. Who has brought me so much happiness it's hard to imagine I'm about to meet another human being in less than 2 days who will do the same.

I have marvelled at the development of Ben and as we move into the vocal, taking control of his life (or so he thinks!) part we are going to reembark on the sleepless nights (sic) and 3 hourly feeds and 2 hourly poops.

As long as bub and wife are healthy come Thursday afternoon I'll be the happiest man alive.

Another point of interest will be how Ben handles having another person around taking up all our time.

Until then hail to stinkbrown!

No comments:

Post a Comment