Friday, May 7, 2010

Top Ten - Sports to play!!!!!! Sports to watch!!!

Okay I am absolutely certain that I will post this and someone (Ryan or Aidan) will notice an obvious choice missing like cricket or basketball (both included!!)

So with minimal research and only a solid top 8 here it is!!!!

Top 10 to play!! #10

Ice Hockey - You'd like pretty funny eating corn on the cob with no ****ing teeth

I've been ice skating several times and considering I haven't done it much I'm serviceable!!!!  I've only held a stick once and based on my greenness it's a lowly 10. Also the fact that I haven't latched onto a team to follow is another reason for the position.

Top 10 to watch!! #10

DARTS!!!!!!!!!!!! -     One hundred and eightttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  (note: changed after posting!!)

Can't believe I put netball in ahead!!!!!!!! Thanks Stink!!!!!

Netball - Long legs and pointy elbows

This is really only made the grade because I couldn't think of a better option. Com'n Ryan or Aidan what should replace it????  I've played netball for a season and appreciate the stamina required and I have watched a bot particularly Commonwealth Games.


One debate I had with my inner monologue is....  can you split a sport into mens and womens?????

Anyway that's the tens with nines following very shortly!!!!

Until then hail to those legs!

1 comment:

  1. I'd go with ice hockey, we always had fun skating, adding a puck seems so natural.

    As for Netball, well, not sure what else to add. Depends on what you already got. I don't generally dig on watching netball, so maybe darts, I usually dig on that and would love to watch it telecast from some actual stink-pub, or even lawn bowls captures me like you wouldn't believe. Spent last night watching the greyhounds.

    ReplyDelete