This is a stolen meme from a talented dude from the comic industry! Thanks Rol
1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course)
Home Theatre, covered large outdoor entertainment area, Pool room with fully stocked bar and a maid!
In that order
2. What is your dream car?
Free and doesn't break down!!! An Aston Martin form Entourage would be cool!
3. What is your favourite website that isn’t a blog?
http://www.kangaroos.com.au/ or http://www.giants.com/ depending on the season!
4. iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want?
I'd take R2D2 any time!!!!
5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
Drink!!!!! Unfortunately, then I lead off with movies like Good Will Hunting or Boyz in the Hood or Braveheart. Real pick me up movies!!!!
6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate.
Kevin Smith, Rodney Rude, American Football, Wayne Carey and horror movies are all hated by my wife but cherished by me!
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A real little boy! A successful screenwriter (read: produced feature)
8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance?
Not a Japanese one!!!!
One that involves a mix of sporting prowess and brains that I can be in a team of 3 with my brothers would be awesome!! (NOT chess boxing) It has to be non-injury inducing sports like hitting 3 pointers or home runs!!!!!!! Plus movie questions!!!!
Man I want in on this game!!!!!
9. Who was your favourite teacher when you were growing up?
Mr Dyson grade 5, 1987, Frankston East PS
Mrs Tucker grade 6, 1988, Frankston East PS
10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do?
Go back in time find out lotto numbers and win the $50 million plus draw.
11. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Studying my 1st year of my Bachelor of Eduction - Primary degree in Brisbane. I'm in my 7th year teaching and love it!!! Not my ultimate job, but I'm working on it!
12. By this time next year, I...
hope my wife will be pregnant and my 2nd short film script (Soap) will be produced and have a feature in the pipeline!
13. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing?
Only if she's good enough for the job!!!! Sick of minorities getting jobs for being a minority. That's how Derek Vineyard's dad died because minorities were given jobs as firefighters
14. Which fictional TV show character you would shag anytime?
Senor Ding Dong from the Simpson!!!! We won't be needing jumper cables!
15. What is your favourite Quentin Tarantino movie?
Kill Bill Vol 1 (Man that was tougher than I thought!) Still not 100% on that!!! Dogs and Pulp are classics!
16. Who was your favourite Doctor?
I'm assuming this is a Dr Who reference but I'm going with Dr. Martin Van Nostrand
17. What's your favourite slow song?
Twilight Time by The Platters
18. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
Bearded Extra, Psycho, Lindsay, Linz, Jimmy, Jimbo, Dadda or that writer from The Pessimist! I heard someone say that behind me at the movie premiere!
19. What are you dreading at the moment?
Not much to be honest!!! I've been racking my brain but life is bloody good!!!!
20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
Unlike my brother at Stinkbrown and Our Walking Heart I don't have m/any readers so no judging happenin here!!
21. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship.
No love (It didn't hurt that I met my future wife very shortly after that!)
22. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
Sitting at my desk at school checking my blogs, sports pages and movie pages!
23. Do you have any famous relatives?
Charles Kingsford Smith is apparently a 2nd cousin or something to my old man. My younger brother has Kingsford as his middle name and is also most likely to be famous out of the rest of us shmucks!!!!
24. How many different beverages have you drank today?
One cup of green tea and lots of water and a glass of O.J. I also swallowed some toothpaste does that count?
25. What is something you are excited about?
North Melbourne Kangaroos results, New York Giants Result and my 9 month old son Benjamin!
26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?
Most Monday's I speak in front of the staff (15ish) but I have presented at Educational Conferences to crowds of 80 and 120 last year.
27. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I actually avoid looking in the mirror at any time. I believe it's better to feel good than to look in a mirror and be proven wrong!
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Discussing with my wife whether we should use Bonjela or Baby panadol to soothe my little boy!
29. What’s a word you say a lot?
30. Who is your worst enemy?
Plaque and my bank account balance!