Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Waiting game

My brother and I have officially submitted a short film script for a pair of producers to decide whether they want to raise money to make it. I find the wiating part the hardest. I find myself constantly checking my emails and wondering if someone else will find the musings of a pair of Lindsays worthy of a full scale production. My first (and only thus far) script to be made into a legitimate film happened so quickly and easily I could be forgiven for believe it's that easy with every script. Admittedly it has opened door for producers to read my work, one of the hardest parts of the process. If we get the go ahead for our lastest you are sure to read about it here!!!

On another note it's half time in the Kangaroos V Lions game and I'm wondering why a struggling club (Kangaroos) persists with players who are consistently not performing. Yes I'll name names. David Hale is our full forward and when he manages to actually be lucky enough have a kick for goal, he needs to be even luckier manage a score. Sam Power's kicking seems to be getting worse and Lindsay Thomas throws himself around like he's Jake the Muss' wife. Thomas cook the man some fu$%ing (sorry trying to keep it clean!) eggs. Plus dropping Grima is a travesty when we (read Kangaroos) need to see where the future is and he's playing quite well.

Bub is due around Grand Final day so at least I don't have to worry about missing my team in September action. Yes that's right as of tomorrow it's only 9 week til till my brood swells.

Until then hail to the youth policy!

No comments:

Post a Comment