Thursday, September 8, 2011

Matthew Gordon Lindsay

I've been a little slack lately it's all because of new little bundle of joy.

On Thursday 1st September my amazing wife gave me the greatest gift of all, for a second time. A healthy beautiful boy.

The birth of my first son was an emergency caesaerian due to the size of the little (sic) lad and it didn't go smoothly from there. He came out not breathing and needed a tube to be put into his throat to finally breath and this affected his feeding and in turn took time to get him to settle into the world. As it stands he's an extremely healthy little man weighing at about 14+kgs and 92cm and he's not even 2 yet.

So for son #2 we (sic) booked in for a regular Caesarean and I finally had the pleasure of meeting my child at the time of entry into the world and I even cut cut the cord.

Matthew was booked in 2 weeks early at 38 weeks and was an average 8lb or 3.63kgs and 49.5cm in length. He seems to be feeding better and sleeps a whole lot more than older brother Ben.

Today marks the milestone of 1 week and I'm thankful for every second so far and the many more to come.

Thank you all for your well wishes!

Until then hail to the Gift from God!

1 comment: