Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's been awhile!!!!




I promise the next installment will be the Number 1's!!!




Well what have I been up to?




I spent the summer (Australian) in Brisbane hangin with wifey and Ben!!!!! I pretty good 6 weeks off I must admit!!




6 weeks??? Yes being a teacher has its perks!!! (Rich not being one of them!)




I did manage to read 2 books and a large chunk of another.




Book 1: Clan of the Alphane Moon by Philip Kindred Dick




I really appreciated the humour of this book!!!! Reminded me of Catch 22




Book 2: Amsterdam - Ian McEwan




Some pretty very insightful stuff although a little didactic at times!!!




Book 3 (chunk): Under the Dome by Stephen King




Currently about 620 pages in with 250 to go!!!




I am really enjoying the unpredictable but a little worried it is going to be some weird alien ending that doesn't match the humanised story.




Back at school teaching year 6 and having one of the better years teaching I can remember.




Most importantly having the absolute best home life with a wonderful wife and the most amazing little dude/son I could ever have hoped for!!




I also managed to write 2 short scripts and start a feature. I'll more indepth about them later!
Until then hail to the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment