Saturday, February 11, 2012

Too Much Sex And Violence #2

Back in November 2011 I was lucky enough to get my grubby hands on a copy of Too Much Sex And Violence Issue 1. I promptly blogged, twittered and shared what I considered not only a great read and something different from the formulaic rot you'll find in your local newsagent. TMSV was written by the wordsmith known to his friends as Rol Hirst. You can find him lurking in the murky crevices of the digital world and can be found at these usual haunts.

www.rolhirst.co.uk
www.rolhirst.blogspot.com
rolhirst@gmail.com

Issue 2 can be purchased by going to either of the websites or simply emailing Mr Hirst and asking "Yo, Rol how do I procure this much hyped Issue 2? .. Please"

So what do I have to say about TMSV? What will you find? What does it smell like?

Well between actual laugh out moments and disturbing fellatio scenes you'll find clever quotable dialogue, interesting 3 dimensional characters and a set of intriguing 'chapters' that have me wondering, 'where are they heading and what will they be doing next?'

I am eagerly waiting for issue 3 to drop and I can only honestly say that about 3-4 other comics.

They're creepy and they're kooky,
Mysterious and spooky,
They're all together ooky,
They're all from Fathomby!

Until then hail to Pump Number 3!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, James... though if you thought that was fellatio, I... erm... ugghh...

    ReplyDelete